302 N Main St, Warrensburg, Missouri
Mon - Sun, 1 p.m - 4 p.m
Built in 1842, the Johnson County Court House is a historic landmark in the city of Warrensburg, Missouri. Carefully restored, the two-story brick building stands in its original location on Main Street. Although it was only used for county business until 1878, the courtroom and offices continue pay tribute to the pioneers who used it.
Created by: REVO 3D Marketing
Source: Matterport website