Pelderijnstraat 14, 8310 Brugge, Belgium
Kasteel van Male is a castle found in Bruges, Northwest Belgium. Previously occupied by German soldiers in both World Wars, this worldly castle was handed over to the nuns of the St. Trudo convent in Bruges by its previous owner in 1953. The castle went through a massive restoration project which was completed in 1972. The castle is still being used as a convent today.
Source: Matterport Website